Saturday, December 26, 2009

Structure1

Read the diary comprehensively and underline ones that should be rewritten. Email your answer to misdiivan@yahoo.com

Dear Diary,

Studying English are sometimes fun, but for my it is so complicated since the words is not familiar to me. I writes this letter because no-one cares my problem.

Diary, every evening I want to learn English but....

Diary, next week will be my deadline to submit me assignment. Can you help me, please? My mom and I am waiting for your hand. Thank you.

Tears,

Diana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Diary,

    Studying English is sometimes fun, but for me it is so complicated since the words are not familiar to me. I write this letter because no-one cares about my problem.

    Diary, every evening I want to learn English but....

    Diary, next week will be my deadline to submit my assignment. Can you help me, please? My mom and I are waiting for your hand. Thank you.

    Tears,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete